XBRL International Conference 2014
June 9-11, 2014 at the Renaissance Orlando
Governments and businesses worldwide are collecting more and more data in a structured format that makes it more usable, timely and actionable. Accelerating developments in standards-based reporting are opening up significant new opportunities for regulators, accounting professionals and financial market participants alike.
Join us in Orlando for thought leadership, best-practice, and working sessions on government and regulatory reporting, Standardized Business Reporting (SBR), corporate actions processing and corporate financial data. Learn how structured data has made policy makers, accountants and investors worldwide successful, at making governments accountable, enhancing transparency and efficiency, and using complex data to make better decisions.
- Opportunities presented by the forthcoming US DATA Act for government contractors and agencies
- The impact of data standardization through SBR on the accounting profession in the Netherlands and other leading economies
- Changes brought about by Basel III in bank regulatory reporting in Europe via the CRD IV rules
- Efficiency gains in corporate actions processing and corporate financial reporting
Regulators will learn how to implement best practice for data collection.
Financial market participants will hear about risk/cost reduction and efficiency gains. Government stakeholders will find out about the benefits of new, rigorous approaches to government transparency and open data. Technologists will get hands-on training for practical tools they can put to work immediately.
Two formats will be used to encourage learning and training:
- Top-name keynotes and informative panel sessions with case studies, demonstrations and discussion to inform and spark ideas
- Practical working sessions with technical instruction and small group exercises to engage attendees and ensure knowledge transfer
Regulators, IT and investment professionals, as well as tool and service providers, will find networking, collaboration and in-depth learning, when they attend the 2014 XBRL International Conference in Orlando, Florida.